No Enterprise Options Here.
Pricing for the Small Business Budget.
Save a TON
And Get Paid
No Cards Required
The Fastest and Easiest way to get invoices paid!
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes we do! It costs a bit more to process customer payments using American Express.
Not really. Every client is month to month. So if you wish to cancel, billing will stop at the end of the month.
Good question. Most processors advertise their lowest card rate and say “prices as low as…”.
Sorry, no. We tried that. Problem is that we have no insight into payment failures. So we are unable to help resolve them.
We hate “additional fees”, but unfortunately there are a few, but only in very unique situations.
- $20 per chargeback or eCheck refund/deposit return
- 0.15% of sales will be applied for any debit/credit card transaction over $1,000
- 1.45% of sales will be applied if payments are made using a non US debit/credit card
- $0.70 plus postage for each invoice/statement mailed if you use the ReliaBills mail service
- SMS fee – $0.05 per delivered message
That’s fine. It’s still just 3.0% and $0.30. Some processors charge an extra fee. Not us.
For credit card payments, 2-3 business days. Echecks/ACH is typically one day longer.